BT Image Gallery is Responsive Joomla Extension. This module can be used to introduce products or showcase image by displaying items from various sources (YouTube, Picase, Flickr, Phoca, computer folder ...) and video (from Youtube) with beautiful sliding and zooming effects.
- Take images from different sources to gallery (Flickr album, Picasa Album, Joomla Folder, Phoca Gallery Component, JoomGallery component)
- Configure number of images taken from different sources
- Be optional for giving automatically images titles
- Responsive template support
- Youtube video embed
- Configure size of thumbnails image and large image (view as fancybox)
- Be optional for selecting auto-run function (Front-end)
- Image Cropping (thumbnails and large images)
- Configure number of rows or columns in front-end. (Easily select the type of horizontal / vertical module displays)
- Be optional for displaying control buttons (next / back button) in front-end
- Compatibility with Joomla 1.6, Joomla 1.7 and Joomla 2.5
- Easy and friendly back-end administration
- Fully compatible: Firefox, IE7 +, Opera 9.5, Safari, Netscape, Google Chrome, Camino, Flock 0.7+.
- PDF User Manual file and forum support provided
Title: BT Image Gallery
Version: Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.x - 2.1.4
- BT Login Module - module joomla
BT Login module is alternate Joomla! login module with special styles associated and can be placed at various position, while you can retain the standard login module in the...
- BT Facebook Like Box - module joomla
BT Facebook like box, a Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x native module provides Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website content, it uses the FaceBook...
- BT Smart Search - module joomla
BT Smart Search - Responsive Joomla search module, provides multi-criteria searches through all your website contents, when all finder-type plugins have been activated and...
- BT Twitter Feed - module joomla
BT Twitter feeds is free module for Joomla. This module loads the tweets from the twitter account that is set from the module parameters. You can copy the module to multiple...