BT Product Slider is a smart choice for E-commerce Website. It helps display your featured products in beautiful Flipbook Slide or Accordion effects. Especially, BT Product Slider is powered by Responsive solution, what makes it truly useful for your business on Mobile and Computer.
- Support 4 layouts: Flipbook (support responsive), Slider, Accordions and Shopping
- Get product from 2 major Shopping cart component are Virtuemart (version 2.0+) and JoomShopping (version JoomShopping-3.10.0 +)
- Horizontal and vertical news presentation (columns and rows configuration).
- Show product name, image, price, date, section / category name and button "View detail" and / or Buy now option, with order customization.
- Image Cropping
- Scalable size of the module
- Control slide with next, back and navigation button
- Allow to show the latest products, best-selling, hit products or showing random products
- Compatibility with Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x
- Easy and friendly back-end administration
- Fully compatible: Firefox, IE7 +, Opera 9.5, Safari, Netscape, Google Chrome, Camino, Flock 0.7+.
- PDF documentation file and forum support provided
Title: BT Product Slider
Version: Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.x - 1.2.4
- BT Login Module - module joomla
BT Login module is alternate Joomla! login module with special styles associated and can be placed at various position, while you can retain the standard login module in the...
- BT Social Share plugin - plugin joomla
BT Social Share plugin adds all major Social Networks into your Joomla articles. Plugin can be published at various locations in content, with 2 options display top or bottom...
- BT Facebook Like Box - module joomla
BT Facebook like box, a Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x native module provides Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website content, it uses the FaceBook...
- BT Twitter Feed - module joomla
BT Twitter feeds is free module for Joomla. This module loads the tweets from the twitter account that is set from the module parameters. You can copy the module to multiple...