Hot Lightbox is Joomla Lightbox module that allows you to include series of images on web pages from any directory with images on your server. This module automatically creates thumbnails from your images, as per given parameters. All you need to do is to select a directory with your images and set styling parameters.
What you need to do in order to make it work for your website?
- Upload images you'd like to use with this module in a directory on your server (using Joomla Media Manager or FTP). Make sure the directory is writable.
- Go to Module Manager and click HOT Lightbox. Publish the module on any module position of your template and set module parameters per your preference.
- Under Module Styling set overall width and height of the module area. You can set overflow rule (if needed).
- In the same area, you have parameters related to thumbnails border, padding and margin, as well as border colors.
- The most important settings are under Thumbnails Settings. There you enter your directory with images. Also, you should set thumbnails width and height and thumbnails quality.
Title: Hot Lightbox File
Version: Joomla 2.5 - 1.6; Joomla 3.x - 3.0.2
- Hot Joomla Gallery - module joomla
The Hot Joomla Gallery module is a fully configurable, simple Joomla gallery module, based on jQuery. Just enter path to your images and your gallery is ready. Control other...
- Hot Slicebox - module joomla
Hot Slicebox is another free responsive slider module by HotThemes. With an unique transition effect based on rotation of three-dimensional boxes and a lot of parameters, it...