HOT Spinner is Joomla module that rotates images around a circle in 3D. In the center of the circle, there's an info box that shows relevant content for each image in the rotation. You can also control rotation with mouse moves. This Flash-like software is 100% based on jQuery (no Flash needed).
- Image Encoding: Select whether to encode images or not.
- Module Width / Height: Enter module width / height in pixels (in example 960).
- Background Color: Module's background color
- Images Directory: Path to your folder with images (relative to your Joomla path). This option is not needed in Joomla 1.6, so it's removed in this version.
- Static Image Width: Enter value in pixels (in example 60).
- Static Image Position: Select image position left or right.
- Rotating Image Width / Height: Enter value in pixels (in example 120).
- Info Box Width / Height: Enter value in pixels (in example 380).
- Info Box Vertical Position: Enter info box vertical position in percents (in example 60). Value can be from 0 to 100. If you enter 0, the bottom side of the info box will be even with the top side of the module space. If you enter 100, the bottom side of the info box will be even with the bottom side of the module space.
- Info Box Animation: Select between slide, up-down and fade.
- Info Box Animation Speed: Enter animation speed in milliseconds (in example 600).
- Rotation Speed: Enter rotation speed in 1 / X radians. Minimum value is 1 (in example 18). Lower value = faster rotation. To decrease rotation speed, enter a higher value.
- Rotation Direction: Select clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Rotation Radius: Enter distance from the center of the circle to the rotating images, in pixels (in example 350).
- Perspective Angle: Perspective angle value is between 0 and 1. If you set 0, you will see rotation as if you are on the ground level. If you set 1, you will see rotation from the birds eye view. Any decimal value between 0 and 1 is possible, in example 0.1.
- Stop Rotation on Double-Click: Enable or disable this feature.
- Reflection: Enable or disable reflection of images.
- Reflection Height: Enter reflection height (value between 0 and 1): 0 = no reflection, 1 = full height.
- Reflection Opacity: Enter reflection opacity: minimum value is 1 for no opacity, higher value gives more opacity to the rotating images.
- Fonts Settings
- You can select font family (all standard web safe fonts included), font size (in pixels), font weight (normal or bold) and font color for heading and text fonts inside the info box.
Title: Hot Spinner
Version: Joomla 2.5 - 2.5.8; Joomla 3.x - 3.0.2
- Hot Joomla Gallery - module joomla
The Hot Joomla Gallery module is a fully configurable, simple Joomla gallery module, based on jQuery. Just enter path to your images and your gallery is ready. Control other...
- Hot Slicebox - module joomla
Hot Slicebox is another free responsive slider module by HotThemes. With an unique transition effect based on rotation of three-dimensional boxes and a lot of parameters, it...