S5 Image and Content Fader - slideshow module for your joomla website. Uses Mootools. You can also add a description to the sides and a choice of thumbnails.
The S5 Image and Content Fader v2 is a big update to v1 this module now allows for multiple slide transition effects, navigation arrows and also a drop down gallery tab that allows you to select a slide via a thumbnail. The module still allows you publish your own content into each slide transition. The S5 Image and Content Fader v2 is powered by Mootools by default but still includes the S5 Effects library and allows you to use it in a "legacy module" if you are experiencing script conflicts. Best of all it's free!
NOTE: Legacy mode will display all your images, titles and slide text but includes limited functionality thus it does not include navigation arrows or the new drop down gallery tab.
Features at a glance:
- NEW horizontal sliding transition
- Choose between 4 slide transitions: Fade, Contiuous Horiztonal, Fade Slide Left, Continuous Vertical
- Specify height and width of module
- Includes a gallery tab drop down to show all images
- Each image slide can have its own hyperlink
- Show up to 10 images at once
- Publish your own content to each picture slide
- Navigation arrows
- Not all slides require titles
Name: S5 Image and Content Fader
Version: Joomla 1.5, Joomla 2.5 - 2.5.0; Joomla 3.x - 3.2.0
- S5 Column Cart - joomla module
S5 VM Column Cart - module baskets online store. Provides a quick and easy way for the client. Compatible with virtuemart.
- S5 Map it with Google - joomla module
S5 Map it with Google - Joomla module from studio Shape 5 that shows using Google Maps Your location that you specify in the settings.
- S5 Habla Chat - joomla module
S5 Habla Chat - Chat function that operates through service olark.com. This is a great little module gives you the ability to add a simple chat functionality to any location...
- S5 News Ticker - joomla module
S5 News Ticker does not function as a standard news ticker, and very similar to the S5 Image Fader, only instead of an image, only one line of text is displayed...