S5 Quick Contact a simple module that allows you to display the contact feedback form for your visitors. If you are looking for an easy way to stay in contact with your visitors this module is for you. The module is fully configurable settings has language, sends emails to a specified admin account, as well as built-in three ways to protect against spam and much more!
The S5 Quick Contact module is a simple way for your visitors to get in contact with you. Sometimes full contact pages are just too much. If you're looking for an easy way to stay in contact with your visitors this module is for you. This module has fully configurable language settings, sends emails to a specified admin account, three ways of spam protection and much more! And of course it's free!
This module includes the following features some may be can see below in the module admin screenshot:
- Specify text of error message and field names
- Specify height of text area
- Set width of all boxes
- Validates email address
- Include intro text if desired
- Set one admin email to receive all emails
- 3 forms of spam protection:
- Checks headers for malicious attacks
- Uses hidden field for spam alert
- No direct access to file allowed
Name: S5 Quick Contact
Version: Joomla 1.5 - 1.1.0; Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.x - 2.0.0
- S5 Map it with Google - joomla module
S5 Map it with Google - Joomla module from studio Shape 5 that shows using Google Maps Your location that you specify in the settings.
- S5 Tell A Friend - joomla module
S5 Tell A Friend - great module for placement on your site, with the help of this module your visitors will be able to invite your friends by email. Just click the "Tell A...
- S5 Image Fader - joomla module
Joomla module from studio Shape 5 - S5 Image Fader module replace the standard slideshow Joomla. Image Fader module comprises a plurality of options by which you make...
- S5 Domain Checker - joomla module
S5 Domain Check - This free joomla module is a great way for your visitors to check if the domain name is available. Just install the module and publish it to any position.