Module display weather site Joomla. S5 Weather Module takes XML-data from the weather service website Yahoo and displays the weather for the current day and the upcoming 2 days along with displaying images such as weather. You can enter a zip code in the administration section of the module, as well as switch and choose to display between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
The S5 Weather Module pulls XML data from Yahoo.com and displays the weather for the current day and the upcoming 2 days along with images depicting the type weather. You can enter a zip code in the administration side and also switch between celsius and fahrenheit.
For those of you living outside the US, please complete the following steps:
- 1. Drill down to your location on Yahoo Maps http://weather.yahoo.com/
- 2. Look at the address bar (If you live in Melbourne, Australia it looks like this: http://ther.yahoo.com/Melbourne-Australia/ASXX0075/forecast.html?unit=c)
- 3. Copy the region / area code found in the above URL (ASXX0075)
- 4. Next open up the weather.class.php file (../modules/mod_s5_weather) and search for the the word: 'location' (there are two instances) and replace with the code that you have just copied from Yahoo, save and close.
- 5. In the Admin area of the weather module simply paste the Yahoo region code into the zip code box (in this scenario: ASXX0075)
Name: S5 Weather
Version: Joomla 1.5 - 1.5; Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.x - 2.0
- S5 Map it with Google - joomla module
S5 Map it with Google - Joomla module from studio Shape 5 that shows using Google Maps Your location that you specify in the settings.
- S5 Register Module - module joomla
S5 Register Module - new free module from Shape5 module allows you to create pop-up registration on any page on the CMS Joomla!