Module display weather site Joomla. S5 Weather Module takes XML-data from the weather service website Yahoo and displays the weather for the current day and the upcoming 2 days along with displaying images such as weather. You can enter a zip code in the administration section of the module, as well as switch and choose to display between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
The S5 Weather Module pulls XML data from Yahoo.com and displays the weather for the current day and the upcoming 2 days along with images depicting the type weather. You can enter a zip code in the administration side and also switch between celsius and fahrenheit.
For those of you living outside the US, please complete the following steps:
- 1. Drill down to your location on Yahoo Maps http://weather.yahoo.com/
- 2. Look at the address bar (If you live in Melbourne, Australia it looks like this: http://ther.yahoo.com/Melbourne-Australia/ASXX0075/forecast.html?unit=c)
- 3. Copy the region / area code found in the above URL (ASXX0075)
- 4. Next open up the weather.class.php file (../modules/mod_s5_weather) and search for the the word: 'location' (there are two instances) and replace with the code that you have just copied from Yahoo, save and close.
- 5. In the Admin area of the weather module simply paste the Yahoo region code into the zip code box (in this scenario: ASXX0075)
Name: S5 Weather
Version: Joomla 1.5 - 1.5; Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.x - 2.0
- S5 News Ticker - joomla module
S5 News Ticker does not function as a standard news ticker, and very similar to the S5 Image Fader, only instead of an image, only one line of text is displayed...
- S5 CB Register - joomla module
S5 CB Register - registration module outputs Community Builder site in any position.
- S5 Tell A Friend - joomla module
S5 Tell A Friend - great module for placement on your site, with the help of this module your visitors will be able to invite your friends by email. Just click the "Tell A...
- S5 Domain Checker - joomla module
S5 Domain Check - This free joomla module is a great way for your visitors to check if the domain name is available. Just install the module and publish it to any position.