SJ Social Media Counter - The fastest way to socialize your site has been released for Joomla 2.5 and 3.x. This module is a great and easy to use module that performs counting Facebook fans, Twitter followers, Dribble followers, SoundCloud followers, YouTube subscribers, Google Plus page followers, LinkedIn followers, Vimeo followers, Instagram followers ... You can also choose to show a link to the RSS feed of any pages. All you need to do is install, choose module position and set the social link, your social media link will be displayed as the list with nice buttons. The Admin Panel is clear, intuitive and easy to understand, you can create your own social media and put it any position you want. It will automatically adjust its size to fit correctly.
- 1. Support Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x
- 2. Support Responsive layout
- 3. Support popular social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Dribble, SoundCloud, YouTube, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Instagram)
- 4. Support to show the RSS feed
- 5. Fully compatible with IE8 +, Firefox 2 +, Flock 0.7 +, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- 6. Support caching to make your website load faster
- 7. Support SEO, pre-and post-text with each instance
Name: SJ Social Media Counter
Version: Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.x - 1.0.0
- SJ Portfolio for K2 - joomla module
Now, with this module, you can use K2 component to show your services, products, even news to visitors. The module allows you to choose some categories and uses ajax to load...
- SJ Carousel - joomla module
Based on famous slider modules we have released, our newest SJ Carousel is free module for showcasing. With responsive layout and built with powerful library, this can be...
- SJ Categories Slider for Listbingo - joomla module
SJ Categories Slider for Listbingo is a new module has been released for Joomla! 2.5. This is the first our module that made for Listbingo component. It supports you in...
- SJ DualSlider Module - module joomla
SJ dualSlider is a tiny great module which is easy to configure and use. You can use this module to high-light some articles in categories or sections.