Today, SJ VM Categories II for Virtuemart component has been released. You can use the module for showing all or some categories with links to their subcategories. With 4 nice themes and many useful features, SJ VM Categories II will make you enjoy it. We supported 4 themes with tooltips for showing the module. When you hover on title of parent categories, tooltip will show title and numbers of their subcategories. Otherwise, you can show more / hide list of categories if you want.
- 1. Support Joomla 1.7 and Joomla 2.5
- 2. Support all browsers (IE, FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, ...)
- 3. Support to prevent conflicting
- 4. Support Multi-Module in a page
- 5. Support Multi-Language
- 6. Show number of products
- 7. Sort Order By: Created Date, Modified Date, Random
- 8. Limit the number of sub categories
- 9. Support SEO (Search engine optimization)
- 10. Support the link to image and title
- 11. Support opening link in: Same Window, New Window
- 12. Support Resizing or Cropping Image
- 13. Support to add comments at the top of module and the end of module.
- 14. Limit the characters of the title and the description
- 15. Support to change the default item link to other link
- 16. Support caching to make your website loads faster
Name: SJ VM Categories II
Version: Joomla 2.5 - 2.5.0
- SJ Articles Accordion - joomla module
SJ Article Accordion is module support for Joomla 1.7 and Joomla 2.5.x. This module is a special extension to easily render modules with mootools effect. I'm sure that you...
- SJ Products for JoomShopping - joomla module
SJ Products for JoomShopping - a responsive module for both of Joomla 2.5 and 3.0. It helps you show products in JoomShopping component latest version. We can use this module...
- SJ Matrix Slider for VirtueMart - joomla module
SJ Matrix Slider for VirtueMart is a great module that has been released for Joomla 2.5. This module is a perfect solution to help your hottest products are presented with...
- SJ NewsTicker Module - module joomla
SJ NewsTicker Module is a great module for content component. Try to install this module, i am sure that you will love it.