JA Opal - this is another pattern that created a web designers in Joomlart. Developers have created it for sites that are not too loaded with information. Sporty design suggests that it may be for example, sites of different sports clubs or communities. Among the features of this template - the presence of the module registration, which as it falls immediately after opening. Also in this template there are modules of news, bookmarks, and a slide show. Background coloring also attract attention. They are in this template is black - orange that looks quite nice.
Key features of the template JA Opal:
- Template running Joomla 1.5;
- Powered by popular frameworks T3 Framework;
- Having a quick start (Quickstart) to install the demo data;
- The template supports such popular extensions like K2 and VirtueMart;
- Template optimized and has instant page loading;
- In the template there are many positions to accommodate modules;
- Supports many popular WYSIWYG editors;
- There are additional typographic styles;
- Adjustable width module positions for greater comfort;
- Full support for multi-language files;
- Availability psd source layout template with the ability to edit them;
- Compatible with all popular web browsers (Cross-browser compatibility);
- Well commented source code php and css files;
- Ability to connect Google fonts;
- Ability to disable the option mainbody on the home page;
- The template supports all mobile devices and tablets;
- Full, enhanced support club extensions;
- Full support for RTL language;
- The template can be easily integrated with all major social networks;
- In the template there is a switch styles template;
- Quick and easy parameter setting the template manager management;
- Easy and clean template which has a modern and stylish look;
- SEO optimized code template is required for search engine promotion site;
- Various materials display layout;
- There is a private page 404, as well as the site offline;
- The source code of the template is based on modern web technologies HTML 5 and CSS 3;
- Checking the validity of the code W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional, W3C CSS Valid.
Title: JA Opal
Size: 45 MB
Version: Joomla 1.5 - 1.0.0
Release date: 02.2009
- JA Mona - joomla template
JA Mona - this template was designed by studio JoomlArt in July 2009 for what would support the work of blogs and constant updating of the site. In the arsenal of the template...
- JA Utahia 2 - template joomla
JA Utahia II - this template includes many new features that actively use the website visitors. At the same time quite dark interface dilutes the bright color scheme of the...
- JA ZinC - joomla template
JA Zinc - is a template that was created by designers Joomla, and it is ideal for sites that will host all sorts of media content. The template is based on a div-ah on the...
- JA Halite - joomla template
JoomlArt Studio presents a new template JA Halite , which is designed specifically for corporate sites and their creation. He has ten colors. Designed based on T3 JA Framework...